Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!


I (Bob) had my 28th birthday yesterday at it was an amazing day. The day began with a one-mile joggle in the drizzling rain. One of my friends told me that 28 is the year when your physical and mental capacities peak, because of that, I wanted to do something physically and mentally challenging this year and joggling at least one mile everyday is what I have come up with. Perry Romanowski is a joggler who has run at least one mile for over 600 days now... check out justyouraveragejoggler.com for more info on Perry and his joggling streak.

After the joggle, Trish and I did a juggling show with our friend Jason at an event called "Big Truck Day". It was a fundraiser for a local service organization. We had a lot of fun interacting with the crowd and created a new acrojuggling stunt called "The Flag Finale" which is a lot of fun.

After performing, I went golfing with my dad (Bill), my sister (Katie), my sister's friend (Callie), my nephew (Ty), and Trish. We had a lot of fun. After golf, we ate burgers and played pool... and after that we played competitive Spoons (the card game) until we all got tired.

Overall, my 28th birthday was awesome... actually the whole weekend has been awesome... lots of juggling (including some fire juggling as seen in the picture) and playing with friends and family... what a combination.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Good luck on keeping up your 1 mile of joggling this year. Keep us posted on how it goes.

    Perry, 44

    ReplyDelete